Some people might choose to go to South Korea for studying because they want to relive the scenes from Korean Dramas. Well, here’s what my daily life looks like:
- Wake up at 7 AM. Do Fajr prayer, take a shower, and start surfing the internet for a while.
- Leave the dorm at 9 AM. Grab some breakfast either at the cafeteria or at the convenience store.
- Lab office hour starts at 10 AM. Start studying for today’s lectures because the lectures are pretty fast paced and I’ll get left behind otherwise.
- Have lunch with labmates at 12 PM.
- Go to class in the afternoon. Return straight to the lab after that.
- Do homework. Otherwise, do the projects that the professor gave me.
- Have dinner at 6 PM.
- Continue doing homework/project until 9 PM.
- Sit back and relax until 10 PM before finally going back to the dorm.
- In case there’s a lot of task to do (e.g. that damned electronic design course), remove step 9 and extend step 8 up to 2 AM in the morning.
- Go to the dorm and sleep.
Going to Korea to play? Yeah suuure